Linking AdWords and Google MyBusiness allows you to use Location Extensions in ads and also makes your ads eligible to show as a Google Maps ad. InvisiblePPC can link your client's Google My Business account to AdWords for you.
- Provide us the email address used to log into the Google My Business Account.
- We'll send an invite to link accounts.
The Google My Business account holder must then complete the following:
- Click here to see your AdWords link requests. You may be asked to sign in to Google My Business.
- Scroll to the request you'd like to manage. You’ll see the requester’s email address that you can use if you want to contact them directly.
- Click Approve or Decline on the right-hand side of the request.
- Click Approve at the bottom of the dialog to confirm. The requester will be notified via email