Having access to Google Analytics is important for our call tracking software. Our provider sends the the call data first to Google Analytics, and then we import that into AdWords. This allows our team to fully optimize the account based on phone call conversions in addition to online leads.
How to add us as a user to Google Analytics:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and if you have more than one account, navigate to the account you wish to give access to.
- In the ACCOUNT column, click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the email address you'd like to provide access to.
- Select the permission “Edit”
- Click Add.
Link to Google's Help Center