Setting Up A New Business Manager Set Up
- Partner sets up Business Manager (similar to MCC) to house and access their client AdWords accounts at business.facebook.com
- How to video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx0e0FpfEUhMdU9aLTlaNU1ZS3c/view
- Why? You can only request access to ad accounts that have been claimed by another business; this means if the ad account still sits on Facebook, as a personal account, P35x/IPPC cannot request access to it unless you can facilitate.
- Next Steps: Creating a new ad account. Do this if IPPC is starting a new campaign
- Click to create “New Ad Account”
- Add payment information
- You as the Partner then adds your Business Manager to the Ad Account
- Select all roles.
Note: The number of ad accounts you can create depends on advertising spend. There's currently no available option to request additional ad accounts.