Before starting - some tips.
- Always request access - never claim access unless you are the permanent owner of the ad account.
- We unfortunately cannot link our Facebook Manager to a Facebook Manager.
- Be aware that Facebook will sometimes limit the number of assets you can request until some owners and admins approve your requests.
- More on What happens to the Pages, ad accounts, and shared logins I add to Business Manager?
The following scenarios represent common ways to grant access, starting with the simplest.
Scenario #1: You Made the Ad Account
- With access to the client’s active Ad Account and Facebook Page, you will want to add the InvisiblePPC Account: "P35x - All Clients" as a partner You will do so using the following ID: “229222914085749” Instructions for Business Manager - Linking to a Partner here
- Alternative: If the client's ad account or page are not present here, check the following area for the Assign Partner button
Scenario #2: Facebook Ad Account is owned by the Client
- Please provide the Ad Account ID
- We will request access to the account and the admin who created the account will need to approve that link.
- The account owner (who created the account) will approve the request to link. It will very likely show up in the notifications area. If not, please check the following areas.
- New Interface https://cl.ly/1i160u0U0W3M
- Old Interface https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0WaxC_E_N43MFU3TlY3RXo4cTg/view
These settings will be in the area Facebook Page Settings > Page Roles
- The Page account owner will get also get a notification.
- In older interfaces, the account owner may see a variety of requests such as below. This is all normal.
- What the Page Owner Sees to confirm:
If the steps above do not work, please attempt Granting Facebook Ad Account Access Part 2.