Setting Up A New Business Manager Set Up
- Partner sets up Business Manager (similar to MCC) to house and access their client AdWords accounts at business.facebook.com
- Why? You can only request access to ad accounts that have been claimed by another business; this means if the ad account still sits on Facebook, as a personal account, P35x/IPPC cannot request access to it unless you can facilitate.
- Set up your first Business Manager: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx0e0FpfEUhMdU9aLTlaNU1ZS3c/view
- Your Business Manager will need to be associated with a Facebook page. We recommend to associate with your agency page.
- Add users to the page as necessary. Follow this page for next steps for adding InvisiblePPC to your Business Manager.
Note: The number of ad accounts you can create depends on advertising spend. There's currently no available option to request additional ad accounts.