The previous methods detailed in Granting Facebook Ad Account Access did not work, thus we will attempt the recommended method that follows based on scenario.
Scenario #1: You Made the Ad Account
- With access to the client’s active Ad Account and Facebook Page, you will want to add the InvisiblePPC Account: "P35x - All Clients" as a partner You will do so using the following ID: “229222914085749” Instructions for Business Manager - Linking to a Partner here
- Alternative: If the client's ad account or page are not present here, check the following area for the Assign Partner button
Scenario #2: Facebook Ad Account is owned by the Client
- Please provide the Ad Account ID (How to Locate the Account ID)
- We will request access to the account and the admin who created the account will need to approve that link.
- The account owner (who created the account) will approve the request to link. It will very likely show up in the notifications area. If not, please check the following areas.
- New Interface https://cl.ly/1i160u0U0W3M
- Old Interface https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0WaxC_E_N43MFU3TlY3RXo4cTg/view
These settings will be in the area Facebook Page Settings > Page Roles
- The Page account owner will get also get a notification.
- In older interfaces, the account owner may see a variety of requests such as below. This is all normal.
- What the Page Owner Sees to confirm:
Scenario #3: Agency Has Business Manager without OWN Access
- If you have access to the Ad Account for the end client, in your own Facebook Business Manager but you can't assign a Partner to the Ad Account or Facebook Page.
- Agency adds IPPC Business Manager as People with admin access to that project in their Facebook Business Manager.
- Add [email protected] as a user in your business manager.
- Assign client ad account and page as assets to that User Account.