What To Expect Following Your Onboarding Call
The First Two Weeks
- Following the Onboarding Call, our team will get to work building out your client's campaign(s). We will reach out to you if we have any additional questions along the way
- The account will go live on the date agreed to on the Onboarding Call and you will be additionally notified via email on that date as well. This date is typically 3-5 business days following the Onboarding Call.
- On or around the go-live date, you will receive the following:
- An invoice for first month’s management, which will recur on the same calendar day each month.
- Reporting dashboard login credentials
- During the first two weeks of management, our team is focused on ensuring we are driving the most relevant traffic to your website and ensuring our ads are in the best position possible for your budget
- After two weeks of management, you will receive a performance update via email
Communication - Live Chat Support
New for 2017! All Agency Partners may access our online chat portal powered by Intercom.io. The chat portal can be accessed on all pages of the IPPC website.
Turn around times: Although responses are quick, the implementation time for certain requests will vary based on the ask. Below are some examples:
- New campaign builds, ad updates – up to five (5) business days
- Data/analysis/research requests – 3-5 business days
For all account changes that involve tracking or potential invoice adjustments such as increasing/decreasing budget, adding a network, adding call or web tracking, adding remarketing or ordering a landing page please use our Update Form here.
You will have access to account performance and phone call data for all Clients via our reporting dashboard, Ninjacat. Please note, reporting data is updated once daily for the previous day and is therefore not real-time. Upon request, Clients can have their own dashboard view which includes account performance and call recordings. Automated monthly PDF reports will be available the 1st of every month for the prior calendar month. You may request that your reports are automatically emailed to you by contacting us via chat.
Additional Communication Options
You may elect to take advantage of our other communication offerings. These options are outlined below. For pricing, please refer to your 2017 Agency Partner Guide
Monthly Review Call - We will review the previous month's performance, provide insights for next month's optimizations and answer any questions.
Reporting Analysis - We will add a written performance analysis to accompany the data provided on the monthly report. These reports are completed by the 7th of each month for the prior calendar month.