The Prospect Email Test section of BoostMyPPC account settings allows an agency to test prospect emails to a specific email address and test name in BoostMyPPC and with the signature elements specified. This email signature can be updated in the Prospect Mail Profile section.
The Prospect Email Test section contains the following items which appear as the agency email signature:
Email Sent By - the agent name from which the email is sent
Email Sender - the email address from which the email is sent
Email Signature - the information which will be included in the agent signature
Test Prospect Email - the email address to which the test prospect email will be sent
Test Prospect Name - the name to which the test prospect email will be directed
Test a Prospect Email
- Log into the BoostMyPPC account and navigate to the Settings tab
- Navigate to the Prospect Mail Profile section and update all fields to reflect current agent/agency information
- Save settings by clicking the Save button in the bottom right of the Settings page
- Navigate to the Prospect Email Test section
- Review all information specified in this section and update any necessary fields
- Click Save and Test Prospect Email button
- Check the specified email address inbox for email and review signature, etc
Note: If the email is missing from inbox, check other folders, filters, and spam boxes.