Training Clip w/ Rob Warner
The Notification section of BoostMyPPC account settings allows an agency to specify the email address that will receive notifications for prospect activity in BoostMyPPC.
Prospect activity includes:
- Email Opened
- Link Clicked
- Audit Booked
Notifications for opened emails and clicked links can but turned on and off according to preference. An agency will always be notified of a request for a free audit.
To Update Notification Settings:
- Log into agency BoostMyPPC account
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- Navigate to the Notification section
- In the Notification Email field, specify the email address that will receive notifications
- Use the checkboxes to turn on and off the notifications for opened emails and clicked links
- Save new settings